De.mem was established in 2013 to become the leading provider for de-centralized, membrane-based solutions for water and waste water treatment. In the meantime, our company has offices in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Perth (Australia) and Brisbane (Australia), and employs about 45 employees group-wide.
De.mem supplies to customers from the industrial as well as municipal and residential segments. Its proprietary technologies include a novel low pressure hollow fiber nanofiltration membrane, which had been developed at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore based on many years of research.
Key milestones in the development of De.mem are as follows:
- 2013 Incorporated in Singapore
- 2014 Started business operations with focus on municipal and residential segment in Vietnam
- 2015 Completed a number of residential projects in Vietnam
- 2016 Expanded into the industrial waste water treatment segment and signed lighthouse contracts with multinational corporations in Singapore
Signed exclusive, worldwide license with NTU for the low pressure hollow fiber nanofiltration membrane
- 2017 Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (April)
Started factory for the production of membranes in Singapore (June)
Acquired Akwa-Worx Pty Ltd and Akwa Facility Maintenance Pty Ltd, Caboolture, Queensland, Australia
Signed contracts with leading players from the Australian mining sector